< Back

Appeals against Decisions

If you are refused legal aid or aggrieved by any order or decision of us (such as discharge of legal aid), you may appeal to the Registrar of the High Court; or in Court of Final Appeal cases, to a Review Committee made up of the Registrar of the High Court and a representative each of the Bar Association and the Law Society of Hong Kong. The decision of the Registrar or the Review Committee is final.

Before your appeal is heard, you will be given written reasons for the Director's decision.